Saturday, January 9, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award to me? Thanks!

I am very honored to be given this award by my good friend,

Friday's are great!!!!



Now, I must list 7 random things about myself
and then nominate 7 other blogs for this prestigious award.

Let the randonmess begin...

1.  Noodle soup was spilt all over my couch and remote control last night
about 9:45pm.

2.  My hubby and I share our bed with....wait for it....our 3 dogs.
I know that's totally wierd for most of you to read.
I used to think that people who had 3 or more pets were really strange.
Now, I'm one of them.
I've been known to stop and help a runaway dog find its home in our neighborhood many a times.
I JUST L-O-V-E dogs.

3.  I'm sarcastic and try to be funny but it doesn't always work.

4.  My beloved hubby and I met while on a business trip and then had a long distance relationship for a year before I moved to sunny California.  While dating, we were able to see each other every weekend because AWA had a $39 RT special from AZ to CA.  Thank you AWA for helping us fall in love and nurture a long-lasting relationship.





5.  The only house cleaning I enjoy is scouring my kitchen sink with
a harsh abrasive that makes it shine like new.

6.  When I look in the mirror, I actually see myself 15 years ago
and 10 lbs. lighter.

7.  In high school, I was a pom pom girl and loved being in the spotlight.
I continued dancing and performing until I was 21.
I was a Phoenix Giant-ette, which is kind of like a dancer/performer for a baseball team.
I tried out to be a Phoenix Suns dancer and didn't make it.
Now I wonder how I ever got down to do the slips or up to do a leap.

Now, the good news....nominating 7 others for this award.
Some of my favorites have already been nominated, like The Goat and the Kid, No Really, I'm just saying, On the Brighter Side, SoSoBella and All a Flutter.  So I am giving some love to these fantastic ladies:








Can't wait to learn some random-bits-of-goodies from you all.

11 comments:

  1. I loved your list! And I don't think you are weird for sleeping with 3 dogs. I don't have any, but I love them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! Just wanted to stop by and thank you for checking out and following my blog. Loved your comment about Robert Downey JR. Couldn't agree more!

    Your daughters are absolutely beautiful!! And congrats on getting your rack removed. I've never had braces before but have friends who have and were so glad when they came off.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the love :) I would have dogs too if I wasn't allergic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for passing the award to me...I am so grateful and cannot believe my little ole
    blog was thought of...I loved learning your 7 things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for tagging my blog with the award! I'm so glad we met this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh thank you for the award, and for not giving up on me after you tagged me the last time! (Sometimes blogging is soo hard for me to get to)

    I love these random things about you. I bet your bed is warm and cozy with all those sweet pups in it!

    PS I've been thinking of my 7 all day... I promice to play along this time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your header is so cute! You've got some seriously adorable kiddos. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet are you! Thank you so much for mentioning me as one of your faves! So, I want to know...who was eating the chicken noodle soup at 9:45 last night?? Inquiring minds want to know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Darlene,

    congrats on your most prestigous award!! Loved your random 7.

    I met my hubby on a cruise, and we had a long distance relationship too for almost a year, then we got married and I moved to Boise Idaho for one year. Then I dragged him back to sunny CA with me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love ALL these blogs! Thanks for sharing them and your bits of randomness!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much! You are so sweet! I'll get on my list right away!
    I LOVE dogs too.

    ReplyDelete