Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Just singin' in the rain

Rain brings sunshine to my girls.
Not the big, hot ball of fire in the sky type,
but a sunshiny attitude, if you will.
A free spirit that leads them to the out of doors to play in the rain.




10 comments:

  1. What a great idea!! Kids love playing in the rain.

    I went to Target and Walmart today looking for a little boys umbrella. Sold out in both stores. We are in for it this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could hear what you were singing. I know you probably made up a song about rain and other random stuff like you always do. Do the girls do that too? I love that they play in the rain, and that their mom lets them do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hasn't it been crazy? I went to buy rainboots and umbrellas yesterday. No one else needs them right? Yep. sold out. Glad you are prepared..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, rain rain. I hear the west coast (Cali) is getting poured on. Enjoy it but I hope it stops soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to make the most out of the rain! Your girls are adorable!!
    Whenever I hear this song I am reminded of a high school memory. We went to a wedding and discovered about an hour after the reception started that my sister had accidentally been drinking the adult punch. We had to take her back to the hotel for a cold shower and that is the song she sang. Ah...fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely pictures. i always say, for news of the heart ask the face :O)
    and for sure your girls are having fun.
    love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pics. The rain is nuts here too! My kids school got cancelled for two days, due to flooding! In CA!?!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the picture of the girls by the rose bush. That is definitely one to be framed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super Fun and Super Cute! I like to run and jump in the rain!

    ReplyDelete