Sugar Nugget did this in school.
Age 7 and 2nd grade.
Age 7 and 2nd grade.
She wrote something that I didn't know:
She likes to embarress boys.
She likes to embarress boys.
Check out the drawing of the cheeseburger.
It really looks yummy.
What about "what makes me happy".
She wrote pigs and friends.
Hey - where's Mom?
It really looks yummy.
What about "what makes me happy".
She wrote pigs and friends.
Hey - where's Mom?
Funny.
Sweet.
Cute.





I like that she likes to be nice AND embarrass boys. Too cute I tell ya!
ReplyDeletePrecious! I love reading the work they bring home. Pigs and embarrassing boys are pretty cool I guess.
ReplyDeleteThat is cute. You'll definitely need to keep that for her for when she's a mommy. :)
ReplyDeleteCute! I can't wait to see all the neat things my kids will come up with as they get older...
ReplyDeleteThanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I've been enjoying browsing through yours this morning!
so cute :O)
ReplyDelete