Oh my goodness - I'm so excited!!
Today may be the day.
Here's my last meal before the possibility of my rack being removed...
It's one of my favorite breakfasts and super easy to make....
plus it's low-fat and only 4 points (if you count Weight Watchers points).
I call it my Scrumptious Egg Scramble.
- take one egg
- about 5 cherubs - cut in half
- 2 slices of turkey
- 1 tbsp of feta
(or more, if I'm feeling naughty)
Scramble the eggs in your pan (saves an extra dirty bowl)
Cook it until mostly done.
Throw in your chopped turkey and feta
Add cut tomatoes last so they don't get too mushy.
YUM YUM!!
I've exercised.
I've eaten.
I'm having my coffee right this second.
Now, off to the shower.
Check back in later for the good news....hopefully!




Go YOU!! Good luck with your RACK and check out my blog post today - I tagged you as one of my Real Housewives :)
ReplyDeleteYummy! I'll have to try that. Good luck on getting your rack off!
ReplyDeleteI'm wishing, hoping and praying that you are rackless at the end of the day! :-)
ReplyDeleteGood luck - I hope it happens today.
ReplyDeleteOh yummmmmm... I am so making that.
ReplyDeleteBye bye rack!