Thursday, January 7, 2010

Rack or Rack-free?

My excitement was out of control as I drove to my Orthodontist
for my 10:30 appointment.
I kept asking myself, will they come off or won't they?

This picture was taken at 10am just before heading out the door.

Got my fingers crossed.

The picture below was taken around 7pm after dinner was served,
dishes were washed and the kids were bathed and in jammies.

What do you think?




Oh, yeah!!
My teeth are free!!

Ah, it felt soooo good to run my tongue along my teeth and
not bleed from railroad tracks.

Flossing was the best.
I wanted to keep doing it all day long.
It slid inbetween my teeth like it was the first time - if you will.
(Hee Hee)

I was really surprised at how white they looked.
I expected some serious coffee stains.

Back to my Ortho in 2 weeks for my retainer.
I vow to wear my retainer F-O-R-E-V-E-R!!!

20 comments:

  1. Yea, congrats on getting your "Rack" removed! Your teeth are gorgeous! Your girls are adorable by the way, love the shades. I think I would wear a retainer forever too if it means to not wear braces again.

    I think I need to make it to the store to get the ingredients for your egg scramble, yum.

    Hey, I drink my coffee with a straw...weird I know. My family thinks I am crazy. Not only do I do it to get the caffeine in faster but that way it bypasses my pearly whites...so I like to think. So if you do try it remember this warning:
    Contents in this mug are extremely hot and may burn you if not careful. So, don't sue me ok, lol.

    Can't wait to see what you are up to in 2010 glad you are a follower!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is Boo Yah! So happy for you and all your lil' toothies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! You look great! Enjoy the freedom but definitely wear your retainer. That is one thing I wish I had done back in high school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You looked fabulous in real life too...so sparkly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh your cute! thanks for stoppin by to say hi! I love your pearly whites how exciting=D super fun blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. rack free - now you want get carded when we have our GNO :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, btw - I nominated you for an award over at my little bloggy corner of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful teeth! and beautiful family!!!! i LOVE your Christmas ornament craft idea, may use that one next year. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for stopping by! Congrats ;)
    Sweet, sweet, FREEDOM!!!!
    And yes, WEAR your RETAINER!!!! I was neglectful on that and my teeth have slowly found their way back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there Rack-Free Hot Mama! I nominated you for the same award as Janna - can't wait to see your Random 7! Happy Friday <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. YEAH!! they look stunning and your smile is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by today.

    I know that feeling, I had braces too. I bet you can't stop running your tongue on your teeth. I know I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just Beautiful! Congratulations!!!
    To answer your question, we bought the Nikon DX. It supposed to be fancy but I just point, shoot and hope for the best! We don't read manuals very well around here. I need a class.
    By the way, all the scramble ingredients are on my shopping list! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are some Be-utiful teeth!! Congrats girly!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i want braces!
    BeAuTifuL... wow... what a smile!

    i can imagine that was THE BEST thing getting those off!

    now... each something super sticky you have to bite into... just for fun! :)


    oh... and the painting... yes that was made of her boys. neat isn't it.
    i love it toooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey girl, I just nominated you for a very prestigous award on my blog today... :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! You are a knock-out! Your teeth look fab...and so white, too. I bet you're not going to miss setting off Target's metal detectors!

    I love your blog -- you totally crack me up!

    And thanks for visiting mine this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome smile!!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats!! Wasn't it so worth the pain when those things came off?
    Beautiful smile!!!

    I'm a new follower--enjoyed a first visit.

    ReplyDelete
  20. yippee skippee, girlfriend! congrats, and they look fan.tastic!

    ReplyDelete