I had some joyful things happen today from some wonderful ladies.
She was ultra sweet and mailed me a card...just to spread some sunshine my way.
Thanks, Sarah. It made me smile.
She's been sick lately and Nancy took the time to call for an update.
Thanks, Nancy. I appreciate you.
And, last, but never least, Kristy from Sosobella sent me a wonderful email saying that she was thinking of me and Sweet Cheeks
and that she would pray for us.
Mom-to-Mom...she understands how I'm feeling.
Thanks, Kristy. Your prayers mean the world to me.
Friends are rad!!





What thoughtful friends!
ReplyDeleteI hope your daughter is okay and feeling better soon.
In that picture of you and Nancy, it looks a lot like where my cousins live in Orange County. Is that on Orange or Saga Dr by chance? What a small world it would be if you happened to live right near my family.
Amen, girl. Friends are rad! You know I am always here and literally just a few houses away.... what a blessing that is.
ReplyDeleteWell it goes to show you treat other people the way you want to be treated, you are pure gold then missy, because they got nothin but love for ya and so do I, sorry about the sick little sweetheart, count me in on your prayer list!
ReplyDeleteYes...friends are wonderful!!! And you have some great ones:)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you are loved!! Glad you have such good friends in real life.
ReplyDeleteHugs to you from blogland.
Friends are rad, and I am so glad to count you and these same great ladies among the treasures that I call friends!
ReplyDeleteI'm with Jana, it shows what a good person you are, that so many friends go out of their way to show their love for you!
ReplyDeletefriends are great. i am happy you are mine :O)
ReplyDelete