Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Full House

Well, well, Sweet Cheeks has been watching Full House and so have I.
I'm really enjoying John Stamos.  Have you seen this guy??
I remember watching Full House years ago but never really noticing him.



Picture from Starpulse.com


That smile.

Don't worry.  My hubby isn't going to be mad about this post.
In fact, just last night while we were watching The Bachelor,
he made a few comments about the beautiful girls on that show.
So, we're even!

Love you, T-Bone!!

6 comments:

  1. He's REALLY short in person. I saw him in Vegas at Hard Rock 3 yrs ago. But he is cute for a dwarf ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot all about that show! How funny:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Janna, I love you comment about the drawf. A lot of sexy men in Hollywood are short. That's why I had to find my husband far, far away from Hollywood. My man is a strapping 6'2".

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT??? you never noticed him before!! he is a hot thing - but even cuter at his age right now

    ReplyDelete