Tonight during our bathroom bedtime rituals, I was told that I could win an award.
I was thrilled and wanted to hear more from my loving 9 year old, Sweet Cheeks.
She proceeds to tell me that if there was an award for having small b**bs that
I would win!! Imagine how happy I was! She continues by saying that I'm
flat as a board. And, a man probably has bigger ones than me. Well,
just remember that we were all laughing hysterically while this was going on.
Good, clean, bathroom fun!
She's become quite a little joker.
The biggest shocker was when she named her classmate and
mentioned that she is even bigger than I am.
UUUUrrrrrk. Put the brakes on the fun.
She's become quite a little joker.
The biggest shocker was when she named her classmate and
mentioned that she is even bigger than I am.
UUUUrrrrrk. Put the brakes on the fun.
Did you say a 4th grader is bigger than me?
Gotta tell you...I'm not surprised. :-)
I remember when she was 3, she asked me how she would look (specifically in that area) when she grew up.
I explained that God makes everyone in different shapes and sizes.
I remember her exact comment. "Momma, I hope my b**bies are a lot bigger than yours."
My reply to her "me, too, honey".
So here we stand 6 years later discussing the same subject.
Good laughs!
Good memories!
Good fun!




They say the funniest things don't they. And the brutal honesty...what's up with that?
ReplyDeleteHee hee...no holds bar, kids.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear your daughter is having a better school year. Kids and adults can be so mean. Unfortunately, it's part of life. :(
That is hilarious.. don't even get me started. you know the nubs wants "long" ones as she calls them. Poor girl. It is so not going to happen for her.
ReplyDeleteHey, Nancy, you never know how our girls are going to turn out. I have a feeling that Sweet Cheeks may take after T-Bone's Mom who is well endowed. It's all in the gene pool.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHA!!! that is GREAT little girls are so funny! My youngest was in the bath the other day and said "hey mom there are balls in this thing" not even joking a little...WOW. UGH give her a hug for me, cute girl!
ReplyDeleteIf it makes you feel any better 1) I'm jelous because I've always wanted small ones and 2) MY daughter says, "mommy, your boobies are huge. I hope my boobies aren't as big as yours when I grow up" :)
ReplyDeleteLOL - literally. I don't think my daughter and I have had this kind of discussion. Can't wait to hear what she thinks.
ReplyDeleteThat's so funny only because my daughter says the SAME things to me...
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, this is HYSTERICAL!
ReplyDeleteI am seriously laughing out loud!
What a great story!