Went here...
Saw two of these men...
Bought them a treat of these...
And said thank you for serving our Country.
Gotta say that without this person in my life I probably wouldn't take the time to recognize our military with a simple purchase of a coke or cookies.
They make such a HUGE commitment for all of America.
You and me.
To help keep our families safe.
Take the time to recognize these folks while you're out and about.
It only cost me 20 seconds and $2.
That isn't even comparable to the commitment they've made.
Share a smile!






Thanks Darlene, I love your story and your sweetness. We have had people do nice things like that for us. I bawl every time. It really means sooo much to us.
ReplyDeleteLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE IT!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Darlene! Woo Hoo!
ReplyDeleteThat was a great gesture!!!
ReplyDeleteVery thoughtful and so simple. It probably really solidified how they feel about what they do!
ReplyDeleteThat's the best thing I've read in a really long time!! You are so thoughtful & sweet....and an excellent example for us all. So nice to meet you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice thought to start the day. You are so sweet, Darlene. :)
ReplyDeleteI agree and thank you for the reminder to show appreciation to those who sacrifice SO much!
ReplyDeleteWay to go girl... you know I LOOOVE this!
ReplyDeleteDarlene, Thanks for visiting my blog, and double-thanks for reminding me about the little things in life that can make a big difference in someones heart! What a sweet way of showing gratitude! Happy Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteDonna
Such a sweet thing to do! I bet they smiled all day! =) Way to Seize the Moment!! =)
ReplyDelete