I don't claim to be a good cook - or even an O.K. cook....
however this is a yummy sandwich.
I forgot to include the english muffins in the picture below.
I mean, really. A good cook can't forget the main ingredient.
No wonder I'm not a good cook.
Anyhoo...
here's what you need.
Toast up your english muffin (use the high fiber ones for a healthier choice).
Mush up your egg and add some mustard and mayo, plus a little "no salt" seasoning.
Add pesto to the english muffin and ..... presto - everything's better with pesto.
Serve it up on paper plates for easy clean up.
Try it. You'll like it!




Hold the phone... did you say pesto? I will add an amen to anything is better with pesto.
ReplyDeleteI'll second the Amen! We had Nancy's Ravioli Lasagne last night with pesto. Yummy stuff even if I did forget to lightly grease my baking dish.
ReplyDeleteI WILL try this!!!
ReplyDeleteYum - I'm going to have to buy a jar of pesto now...this is the second recipe someone has used it and now I'm craving. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteSounds Goooowd!
ReplyDeleteThat looks deee-lish!
ReplyDeleteLooks so good - I love pesto! Where do you buy it in that huge container? I usually buy it at Trader Joe's. I just made pesto quinoa - it was soooo good!
ReplyDelete