Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Dogtoria Secret

We decided to embark on a new experience.
Breeding our puppy, Carly.
We knew that her doggie "period" would start any time between
7 and 9 months old.  And, here it was.

It happened about a week before Thanksgiving.

I'm not prepared in any way, shape or form.
What to do???
Since I was too lazy to go to the pet store for
the pet panty, I created my own.

I sifted through my girls' panty drawer and found a bunch
of old panties that the girls just don't wear.





Cut a hole for Carly's tail in each pair.

Took some panty liners and cut them in 1/2.



You get the picture.

Also, I had to use safety pins on each side to
make them stay on her body.


This is her big Dogtoria Secret photo shoot...



This pair of bikinis will fit any puppy nicely.





And, here she is sporting a pair of boy shorts.


To add some holiday cheer, try out this adorable Christmas panty...



And, finally, the centerfold.

Drumroll, please....


Watch out Playboy.



During this time of Carly's "heat", we went out of town for 6 days.
This left our very nice, cool guy/dog-sitter/house-sitter
to bear the responsibility of this burden.

He's a 17 year old Senior in high school.
What guy would want to deal with this, you ask.

NADA
NO ONE

I bought diapers thinking it would be a little easier.
A little snip to cut out the tail circle and viola...
doggie diaper is ready to go.

He got through it.
Hope it didn't damage him for life.

So, the saga continues as we wait for
the end of this first event.
Carly will go back in heat in approximately
6 months and we'll do this all again.
However, it will be a bit different
because that's when we get to
actually breed her with Toby, the stud.

5 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA! Crackin' up here. Love the centerfold. HIL-A-RIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally hilarious. that dog is so cute I can't stand it! love the panties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just so glad I was able to be a witness to the centerfold lay out. Priceless, girl!Move over Hugh Hefner, there is a new chick in town.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodnes... that is histerical. I don't know if I would have ever thought to use undies. Then again I dont have a dog. Ahh I love it! Thanks for the giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Comedy. I think your dog sitter will be alright and probably better off for the experience.

    ReplyDelete