Saturday, December 19, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I'm running around crazy, busy today preparing for our trip to AZ.
I'm looking forward to spending more quiet time with my family and even some friends.

Today I've got last minute gift wrapping going on.
Laundry.
Christmas music playing in the background.
Laundry.
Packing.
A little baking, too.
And, I'm sure I mentioned laundry.

While I'm away, I'll be checking in on my favorite blogs.
However, I will not be able to get my fix and post good tidbits on mine.
I may go through blog-detox.
Does anyone know of a remedy for that??
Can't wait til January when we'll be home and I'll be back to blogland.

In all this chaos, I'm remembering one thing:
The birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.



For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:16

Merry Christmas!
I hope you and your family enjoy every minute of your time together!!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful post - I hope you relax and enjoy this magical season with all your loved ones. I have Christmas music playing while I work on the 1st of many batches of Christmas cookes. I love making them, and I love sharing them with friends more! MERRY CHRISTMAS <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful post! You are remembering the most important part of Christmas. Amen and Amen!!
    Loves and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are going to miss you around here. You got it on the focus of this time. Pausing to think about it. Love it ,friend. xoxo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That verse says it all! Thanks for the beautiful post. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your friends and family!!! Looking forward to hearing from you in January!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that verse! Had the 2CoolBoy memorize it so he can say it for the fam at Christmas dinner. Have a wonderful trip. I miss you already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas Darlene!! I hope you have a wonderful trip my neck of the woods :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas! I hope you have a wonderful holiday and come back with lots too share on this here blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hoping your Christmas was fabulous. Cant wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your very nice comments! Your blog is so cute! I am still a novice at this blog world but having some fun documenting our family adventures for our family out of state. Hope you had a wonderful holiday and I send you many blessings and beautiful moments in 2010!

    ReplyDelete