Sunday, February 28, 2010

This is a good thing

These rich, red babies are coming into season and I am one happy strawberry-camper.



I made my first purchase at the Strawberry Stand last week.  We've almost eaten every morsel.

For an extra added sweet treat
Sweet Cheeks dips hers is herseys chocolate syrup.
Sugar Nugget prefers whipped cream.
YUM YUM!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so drooling right now, and a little jealous. I can't even imagine having good enough weather for those sweet little guys to grow! Iowa winters are long winters! Will Spring ever come? Enjoy your sweet treats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! I love strawberries. We should all meet up at Tanaka Farms for a strawberry picking playdate this summer!

    Also, cute new pics on your header!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so funny! My little one just spotted the strawberry stand on PCH the other day and begged for some! This weekend might be the right time! They have always been my favorite.

    ReplyDelete