Sugar Nugget started talking about
what she wants to be when she grows up.
She even made a list.
Take a look.
artist
singer
massager
actor
cook
There is even a graphic of a little cake.
There is even a graphic of a little cake.
(we need to work on our spelling)
My Sweet Cheeks joined right in.
My Sweet Cheeks joined right in.
Here's her list.
I want my girls to keep dreaming and reaching for the stars.
For them to know that their future is bright...
but that they should also love and appreciate who they are today.
How do you teach to dream big without creating that
"grass is greener on the other side" person?
For them to know that their future is bright...
but that they should also love and appreciate who they are today.
How do you teach to dream big without creating that
"grass is greener on the other side" person?
Looking back, I didn't have a passion that drove me
to be a certain someone or study for a certain profession....
and I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
and I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
I am just me...and happy with that.




Holy smokes! Loved this post and coincidentally a few minutes before I read it I sent you a devotional regarding girls (and women) and our desire to be the "grass is greener" person. Your girls are gorgeous and as sweet as can be too. You should be so proud of what a great job you and T-Bone (laughing as I'm actually calling him that) have done with them.
ReplyDelete