Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hollywood here we come...

Unbelievable week.

Crazy, busy schedule.

This crazy idea of Sweet Cheeks to be on TV, perform and act came over 2 years ago.
As a Mom, I kept putting it off thinking that it wasn't for "us".
She continued to ask.
I continued to ignore it.
Finally our neighbors told us about a company who manages kids as "extras"
on TV shows, commercials, movies, videos, etc.
So I finally signed the girls up.
Less than one week later, Sweet Cheeks accepted a gig on
Desperate Housewives, Better Off Ted and Parks and Recreation.

The Desperate Housewives water.


The Desperate Housewives outfit.
Gorgeous hair flower clip compliments of Nancy, The Goat and The Kid.
Thank you!!


Let me tell you that this business is crazy.
Completely out of our normalcy, which I  L-O-V-E!!
She had 6:30 and 7am call times which meant yours truly was waking up at 4:30.
My sweet girl had to wake up at 5....and we left the house in the late 5 o'clock hour.
T-Bone and I were so proud of how she handled this new venture.

There are no pictures allowed on set.

There are no autographs given.

She simply went and waited, did school work and went on set, when called.

This is a great opportunity for her.

She loved it!
She made friends.
She laughed a lot.
She smiled a lot.




We'll see what the future brings for our cutie pie.

2 comments:

  1. The look on her face in that last picture is priceless. She's radiating "fun"! Glad it was a great experience, but more glad that you're back to blogging! I've missed you.

    ReplyDelete