We're a little early on Santa letters this year,
but Santa needs to know what the kiddos want.
And, for Pete's sake, the letters have to be mailed to the North Pole.
It probably takes a while to get there.
His Elves have to make all the stuff in their workshop.
Pack the sleigh.
Plot his route.
Lots to do.
You get the picture.
Sweet Cheeks wrote this letter:
It read...
Dear Santa,
I have been a great girl!
What I want for Christmas is a sewing machine.
If you cannot bring a sewing machine, you can bring me a ZuZu Pet.
I want the brown one.
Thank you Santa for all the presents you have given me.
P.S. My daddy really wants the movie Star Trek.
My mommy wants fancy earrings.
She drew a Christmas Tree, fireplace, stockings on the fireplace
and presents all around it, too.
Precious!
Sugar Nugget wrote this one:
Dear Santa,
I have been a good girl for a long time.
Here is my Christmas wish list.
1. little pet shop pig toy.
2. a diamond that is blue.
3. Printies.
4. ZuZu pets. The white one.
5. talking pig toy.
But what I wish for from you is Chixos.
Thank you for your happynis.
She drew a Christmas tree with presents,
and the 4 of us standing around it.
Love it!!
Oh, Santa, please bring Sweet Cheeks that sewing machine.
I believe that I'd like to try it out.
Maybe I can get my "craft" on like some of my friends.
My Mom and Nana (Grandma) used to sew many of our clothes.
There were 4 of us girls.
That's a lot of sewing.
(That's a whole different blog.)
Happy Santa Letter writing!




Hi Darlene,
ReplyDeleteIt's so nice to meet you! Thank you very much for visiting my blog tonight and your sweet comment. I really appreciate it and you are always welcome!
Have a blessed Thanksgiving with your precious family.
~Warmly, ~Melissa :)
Check out my blog, dear friend. I tagged you. You make me happy. xoxo
ReplyDeleteMs. D...I love your kids' Santa lists. And I love your sweet adorable girls.
ReplyDelete