It's the season to appreciate the simple things in life.
To be thankful.
I am thankful for my 2 beautiful daughters.
My "professional students".
I call them "professional students"
because it's their job to go to school and learn.
I congratulate them on doing a good job at work.
Studying hard.
Getting good grades on their tests.
Doing their best.
Well, my little professional students are gone for 6 hours a day.
I throw in these little love stickies into their lunch boxes.
E-V-E-R-Y D-A-Y!!
A little encouragement.
('cause elementary school can have some rough social spots)
A little love.
('cause everyone wants to feel loved)
A little reminder that Mom is proud of them
and always thinking about them.
Come to think of it, years ago I would write
T-Bone sticky loves notes.
I'd put them in his briefcase.
I'd stick them to the bathroom mirror.
I'd stick 'em to the steering wheel of his car.
I'd even stick 'em to the potty.
I think it's time to write some stickies for my Love.
I am sooo thankful for him.
I can't imagine life without him.




You are so right. The kids need those little reminders and our guys need them too. Thanks for the kick in the pants on this. Good job, Mama! :)
ReplyDeleteCute! Cute! Cute! Keep those notes to T-bone rated G if you're going to make them into a blog post :)
ReplyDelete