Sugar Nugget wrote this down on paper about 2 years ago when she was in Kindergarten.
She said "whew" after she wrote it because it was a super, long word for her. I laughed hard...really hard. To the point where it became the ugly, face-distorting laugh.
It was worth it. This was funny!
Side note: Uuuuurgh....
I could not get this photo to download horizontally and just gave up.
It showed horizontally in my pictures file and in picnik but only
uploaded this way. Turn your head and read, please.
Chacklitmilkulitallbithot - let's break it down:
Chacklit - chocolate
milk - nothing to decode
u - a
litall - little
bit - bit
hot - hot
So, it's actually chocolate milk a little bit hot. This is part of our morning and evening rituals.
Doesn't everyone like a warm beverage first thing in the morning and as your last beverage before bedtime?
Well, I know I do. So my kiddies are following suit.
Doesn't everyone like a warm beverage first thing in the morning and as your last beverage before bedtime?
Well, I know I do. So my kiddies are following suit.
This beverage of choice probably began about 5 years ago when the girls were 2 and 4.
I don't know how it happened, exactly. Thinking back on it, I believe that I was the culprit who started it.
I was always that mother who warmed the kid's bottles before serving it to my baby girls.
I don't like freezing cold beverages in the AM,
I was always that mother who warmed the kid's bottles before serving it to my baby girls.
I don't like freezing cold beverages in the AM,
so why would they?
Am I making my kids high-maintenance?
Would they drink it without being warmed?
Should I stop the madness?
Answers: hope not, maybe but they prefer it warm, and no
So the pouring began...
As I mix what seems like the millionth one,
I wonder how many times I have poured, stirred, microwaved
and served this yummy drink!
I wonder how many times I have poured, stirred, microwaved
and served this yummy drink!
So, I do the math...
What? It's not in the millions yet!
Look at those happy faces!
iCarly and Spongebob pajamas, chocolate milk a little bit hot and remote in hand.
What a great end to a wonderful day!
Nightime = bath, chocolate milk a little bit hot and even a
20 minute TV show if they're lucky!
Last night they were lucky!





Hahaha - only you would actually do the math! You crack me up. Whiteboard and all!
ReplyDelete