It's funny how even though I realize that I'm not good at crafty things, my daughter had to give me a blunt reminder today.
Both of my girls went to Camp Cre8 where Nancy and Kristy have some adorable crafts for the girls to make. You can check out their posts here and here. These two ladies are brilliantly crafty and I'm proud to call them my friends.
On the ride home, Sweet Cheeks says "Mom, you should start a camp like this sometime."
I paused and looked at her with a mischevious grin as if to say "are you kidding me? I'm not crafty."
She quickly figured out what my grin meant.
Then, she said "well, maybe you could do some type of cooking camp for kids."
I paused and, again, looked at her with a questionable grin.
Oh, yeah, she said. You're not a good cook, either.
So, we left it at that.
Mom's not the greatest at everything....but she still tries her best and keeps a smile on her face!
Here's some of the cute stuff they made...
Here's some of the cute stuff they made...
She did not want her picture taken.
Oh, well....mama needs her picture.
Great crafting by great Ladies.
Thanks, Kristy and Nancy.
You've made this summer camp a blast and a half.




They made such cute stuff. What a fun camp...how lucky you are to have such crafty friends.
ReplyDeletevery cute! they did a great job! i wish i could go!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun thing to do with your girls. I'll have to file that idea away for when the nieces are a little older.
ReplyDeleteLooks like they had a fabulous time!
ReplyDeleteLook at all their adorable stuff. You have to be a little crafty to have such talented kids!
ReplyDeleteAn easy way to learn picture stories: language and literacy activities for young and adult students great work sir thanks..
ReplyDeleteCollege Essays