Saturday, June 26, 2010

2010 Recital

The girls had their busy recital weekend and performed beautifully.
I really was amazed as I watched them on stage.
Both smiled from ear to ear.
They did some serious bootie shakin' and keep the beat.
So proud!






Here are their gorgeous ballet outfits.
Sugar Nugget (L) performed to Sleeping Beauty while
Sweet Cheeks (R) performed to Bach Orchestral Suite.




And, then there was tap performed by Sweet Cheeks.
I absolutely loved these outfits....
and it was my favorite dance of hers.
Get ready for Jail House Rock.



And, if you ever see me dancing, it'll definitely be my personal favorite....jazz.
Jazz hands!


Sweet Cheeks performed to My Doggy ate my Homework.
They had folders and stools as props.
Super cute dance!



Sugar Nugget danced to Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus.



Grandma E came to visit from AZ.
And, Papa and Shirlie M were here to watch, too.





Next year will be even busier with both girls joining in JTR (jazz tap rep), which is the performing/competing group.
Sweet Cheeks will take 6 classes of dance and
Sugar Nugget will take 3.
Hey, why not?
I was a dancer so I'm glad they're enjoying it, too.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like tons of fun! You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish we could have come to see it! You know i love a dance performance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! They look so grown up with their costumes and makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw this post!!! They are so CUTE! Love that they dance!

    ReplyDelete