Ah, me lords and me ladies, let me tell you about the best mother's day.
Most Mother's Days in the past have been enjoyable.
Most Mother's Days in the past have been enjoyable.
This year was a total and complete blast!
On Saturday, we went to Medieval Times.
I had soooo much fun that I vowed to spend all future Mother's Days
at some type of live performance.
A few refreshments while waiting for the doors to open.
Shirley Temples with extra cherries are a crowd pleaser...
We were a hootin' and hollerin' during the show.
Our characther was the Green Knight and he was the evil charachter.
We loved the evil!!
The food was outstanding.
Shirley Temples with extra cherries are a crowd pleaser...
We were a hootin' and hollerin' during the show.
Our characther was the Green Knight and he was the evil charachter.
We loved the evil!!
The food was outstanding.
It included tomatoe bisque (not the best)
Garlic Bread (yummy....who doesn't like delicious white flour carb with garlic?)
1/2 roasted chicken
A rib and 1/2 potatoe
And, an apple turnover!
I'm salivating remembering how scrumptious this baby was!
I'm salivating remembering how scrumptious this baby was!
My kids loved the whole thing.
Thanks to my man for planning this fabulous event!
On Sunday, we spent the day at home.
Breakfast in bed.
Cinnamon rolls, scrambled eggs and bacon.
I'm warning you....looking at this picture may cause indigestion.
Just keeping it real.
Sweet Cheeks wrote a beautiful letter to me which brought me to tears.
And, Sugar Nugget gave me a coupon book with some cute stuff inside, like touching a girls' hair in her classroom.
A great day!!
Thanks to my man for planning this fabulous event!
On Sunday, we spent the day at home.
Breakfast in bed.
Cinnamon rolls, scrambled eggs and bacon.
I'm warning you....looking at this picture may cause indigestion.
Just keeping it real.
Homemade gift bags with fun stuff!
They gave me everything I wanted.
Pool floaties, which they started using at 9 in the morning...in their pj's.
Jewelry
Homemade cards
Sweet Cheeks wrote a beautiful letter to me which brought me to tears.
And, Sugar Nugget gave me a coupon book with some cute stuff inside, like touching a girls' hair in her classroom.
A great day!!




Happy Belated Moms day to you. Glad you had a great weekend. Mine wasn't so fun, but that's ok. That's what being a mom is sometimes.
ReplyDeleteLove the pic of your girls in the pool in their pj's in the morning! That's a crack up. Cute girlies.
And Medieval Times looks like tons of fun. I've never been so I'll have to remember that one.
Oh Darlene, that is just fabulous! I've wanted to go to Medieval times for a while now. What a great way to celebrate! And the pic of the girls in pj's, in the pool... priceless.
ReplyDeleteI love Medieval Times. Wow we haven't been there in years though. What a great idea to celebrate. Looks like you all had a great time. Happy Mother's Day to you.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great time... I can picture you at Medieval Times just tearing it up.
ReplyDeleteDarlene Thanks for the tips on the poopy issue. I think it hurts her emotionally not physically. :)
ReplyDeleteYour girls are adorable. It's hard to believe my little ones will be at that age before too long. Sniff. :) Have a great week lady!
I wish we had a medieval times here, or do we? i'm going to have to look into that because it looks like a blast!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a GREAT weekend! Happy Mothers day (a little late ☺)!
ReplyDelete