that cracked me up, but my nephew did kiss me on the thigh the other day when i told him to come give me a hug and a kiss goodbye. i can't imagine what it'd be like to be two foot tall again!
I am not going to say what 'level' my son has noticed he looks at recently.. or snuggles into while hugging me... oh my! I will just say that it is below my armpits and above my belly button... we had to revisit that conversation yesterday!! oh parenting fun! =) is that too much info? =)
Hi. I'm Darlene and I started this blog because I enjoy looking at my friend's blogs every day. I enjoy the pictures. I enjoy the captions. I want to use this blog as a way to remember the precious things that life offers us. I am a wife, mother and small business owner. I want to be a great wife and awesome mom. And, since every day seems faster than the previous, I want to remember what is #1....and that is my family! I have an incredibly supportive husband, 2 beautiful daughters and 3 dogs.
Music to My Ears was chosen as the title because I love to sing songs; whether real songs or created on the spot by yours truly.
May this day bring music to your ears, too.
That is hillarious! I mean, the perspective idea, not the butt. IT's actually a nice butt. I wish my butt was that compact! :)
ReplyDeletehahahahahahahaaha. Girl, you crack me up. But you got me thinking. I'm going to get down to their level more to see what they're seeing.
ReplyDeletethat cracked me up, but my nephew did kiss me on the thigh the other day when i told him to come give me a hug and a kiss goodbye. i can't imagine what it'd be like to be two foot tall again!
ReplyDeleteGirl.. you know I love this.
ReplyDeleteI am not going to say what 'level' my son has noticed he looks at recently.. or snuggles into while hugging me... oh my! I will just say that it is below my armpits and above my belly button... we had to revisit that conversation yesterday!! oh parenting fun! =) is that too much info? =)
ReplyDeleteThis made me laugh soooo hard...I never thought of this before...and this is a riot and sooooo true!!! Thanks for a great laugh!!!!
ReplyDelete