Saturday, March 20, 2010

8

She's 8!
Sugar Nugget is 8!
This morning at the official hour of 7:41am she turned 8.
She's been awake since 6 and was just too excited to go back to sleep.
It's a big day.
The party starts at 3!

I just love her soooo much.



She's my goofball...
She's whimsical, like a Pixie Fairy my friends say...
She's sensitive...
She sees the bright side of life...
She's a loves to sing, dance and listen to rap...
She's great and she's 8!



And, here's the rest of her ensemble.



Quite a super hero!!

11 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Looks like a great outfit for the big day. Enjoy the celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Sugar Nugget! Hope the party's a total rave! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh too cute! I love that she has her own spunk to her! Have a great birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy belated birthday! i hope she had as much fun as that outfit is! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun birthday. Did she put that outfit together all by herself? What a riot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit! Hope she had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun! She is surely something to smile about! Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodess.... we just love that little nugget. So sweet. Love her new look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love that girl! Such a cutie and always oozing joy and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday!!! she is so cute! I love her basket head how awesome is that? I have an almost 8 year old, where does the time go...seriously because I want some of it back

    ReplyDelete